LIVING THE SOUL OF RECOVERY
You know that personally and professionally more is possible for you and for what you can offer the world. It is time to shift the accepted paradigm from an addicted, limiting, destructive mindset to a compassionate, courageous and creative one. This is why I created Living the Soul of Recovery.
We tackle some tough questions in recovery coaching using the Living the Soul of Recovery process, and they are the kinds of questions that the founders of many of the recovery programs – Bill Wilson (Alcoholics Anonymous), Albert Ellis (Rational Recovery), Hale Dwoskin (The Sedona Method), and others – asked themselves. Questions like:
- Are you willing to know who and what you truly are?
- Are you willing to do whatever it takes to be all you can be?
- Are you willing to let go of what is not working for you?
- Are you willing to love and accept yourself in a very deep and meaningful way?
- Are you willing to use your talents and gifts to serve others?
Click Here for a complimentary, no-obligation consultation or for more information.
Click below is a free Self-Assessment Form in PDF format to determine how coaching could help you.